1.10.2006

Il mio primo tatuaggio

(title borrowed from Saffyz Dec 21st post)

Oh my gosh... I have done it. And the pain was all worth it..

Cuz of my imaginery pain i had for the past few weeks, the pain was bearable.. It feels like cat scratch which i am so used to..

Seriously, it wasnt that pain afterall... It was all in the imagination. :P

It was the shortest 45mins ever!

The photo doesnt look that great cuz i had to twist my body to take this, but it is gorgeous. I love it. I love it. I looooooooooove it!

As Saffy said, Jap did another fanstastic job - after herself and other two gals!! Whoever wants to get inked, I highly recommend you to Jap. He is a cool dude, sweetest guy :)

I am absolutely loving it!

::The gecko is supposed to have supernatural powers, and is regarded by Polynesians with fear and awe.::
::A lizard whose tail grows back if pulled off. For this reason they symbolize regrowth and luck.::

5 comments:

JY said...

you can twist ur camera or do some image editing mah....kekee...why must twist ur body :D

bitchrepublic said...

where is it located?

purrfectz said...

It is on my left just above the butt facing up!

JY said...

and she forgot the tongue and the flying housefly

L. said...

Nice... :)