It's 8th day of the New year, and so far, everything seems to be going good..
Except the fact tho i earn more than before, i am broke again with all the shopping I have been indulging.. But worth every cent ;)
Work has been a major headache and stress, sleeping only 3-4 hours a day, seems like I am getting hang of it. Flexi hours help, but cuz of the pressure and stress I have been giving myself for no reason, I cant seem to sleep well. Hopefully it will be better in another few weeks..
Have been losing weight recently due to lost of appetite and dropped all my clothes size. Which gave me another reason to shop for new clothes. Losing appetite might be cuz of stress, and also near new office, there arent much choice for makan like in raffles place used to.. so i chose to starve..
Rain hasnt stopped, seems like it has been raining forever for past two months.. It is so cold at night and east side is a bit worse in a way that it is so windy that i will wake up several times during the night.. cuz of rain and wind hitting on my window.
Have been hanging out with several friends lately. Ex colleagues and ex's friends which has been great fun and relaxing.. I love this kind of kopi-tok meet ups..
Finally have good reason to be glued on TV again which I rarely turned on for past month. Desperate Housewives season 2 is starting as well as American Idol.
Tomorrow I am finally getting inked after few years of dilemma. Found a purrfect gecko design and I am really looking forward to the pain..
Will be travelling again next month which I have one thing to look forward to :)
so 2006 has been good so far..
Hopefully it gets better every day :)
1.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here got so much food varities to choose from!! Is just whether you want and make the effort to walk or not. :P
Using this as a reason for starving do not make much sense leh. You getting lazy at your new work place is it :P
Sleep late cos you online more at night and sleep late is it?? thats why not enough sleep...hehehe
Enjoy your trip next month hor...take more pictures come back show us hor..i do not like scenery..i prefer human pixs..if you get what i mean..*eye rolling*
hehee
Post a Comment