I just cant stand this weather.. It is raining and raining and so gloomy..
It is chilly in the night and when i wake up..
Laundry doesnt dry as it should, and my birks slippers get all wet.
That is the reason why, altho i love London, I wouldnt wan to live there.. If i dont see sun, i will be so freakin moody..
Then again, imagining the heat that will conquer soon... I might as well enjoy this without-aircon-nights for a while...
1.11.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Be thankful we are just getting heavy rain. Unless many other places people die of extreme cold, even in Japan.
aiyoh..be blessful lah....
we already so fortunate to be in singapore already
i think my nagging helped. it is a nice afternoon today! haha
no leh..i feel rain drops falling on my head when go lunch just now...
weather forecast says rain for the whole week, blading is "pout tang"!!
Raining is good...
Great weather for sleeping in...
Sleeping after breakfast...
Sleeping after lunch...
Sleeping after dinner...
But the problem is, I cannot sleep at work (T_T)
I miss my leaves...
The highest level of all is to be sleeping and yet working at the same time....
OMG.... i gotta go n learn this skill.
Post a Comment