
Ever since I have resigned, my life has changed.
I am much happier, relaxed, and surprisingly.... busy..! But busy in different way. :)
I ran all the errands that I have been sitting on. i.e. going to the bank and get new atm card, new bankbook.. Filed my statements neatly by different banks.. Threw away all the nonsense I have around the house.. put up my christmas tree.. downloaded my photos that were stuck in my digi cam since march.. tidy up my wardrobe and arranged them by colors.. got a good tan thanks to fine weather when i was enjoying in lieu.. Got my US visa..
Also, met up with different friends every week. Catching up with them, had new gossips to share and of course bitching about everything.. :)
Had enough time to get to know my cats better..
Found out my ex boss lives 29th floor of my block :)
Finished CSI Miami season 2..
Finally I have ended my Project Management course my submitting the last assignment!
Adopted 3 plants that sits nicely in my balcony.. Planning to get more.. It certainly adds a flair to my otherwise plain balcony :)
Got my first wisdom tooth extraction.. finally after days of agony in pain..
Had my nails done... finally..
Got myself a bling bling :P
Found out sharks gets their fins cut off then thrown back to the sea, which will end up dead.. sigh... I curse myself for loving sharks fin.. Save the sharks!!
And this is what I am planning to get busy after I come back from my Bali and US trip..
1. Open house cum house warming
- Yes I am still yet to invite my kakis over for my fab cooking :) esp for those who helped me move 6 months ago..
2. Start online album
- I have loads of photos to share..
3. Redecorate my house
- I am into redecorating now.. I have few ideas.. Right now I am looking around to get ideas, but will definetely get a day bed and a console.. This is my favourite furniture store. The owner designs them. And his stuff are fabulous and affordable.. click click
So probably I will go for furniture shopping when i am back..
4. Save fund
-... for Osim massage chair.. Maybe every month 500 bucks so I can get it in 7 months time?? I really want to get this for my loving doting parents..
5. Health
- yes, i shall continue with my yoga, and probably start gymming again..
Also planning to get lasik..
Hehe.. I think it will be a busy start for year 06..
2 comments:
its good to plan for something...
Good to know that you are enjoying and making good use of your free time :D
btw, I dun think you call it house warming after 6 mths :P But i m looking forward to your cooking.. long due hehe..
You are going to ship the Osim chair back? I wonder if you need to do that...
Post a Comment