Most of the people know what a messy and untidy person I am..
Only the outlook of how i look like I am so organised..
But in reality I am so untidy and I hate tidying up.
I need to carry a spacious bag because I have so many things! and end up missing all the calls cos i cant find my mobile phone.. :|
I need a bigger closet cos my clothes are everywhere..
I need a big doored store room so i can just chunk all the things lying around..
I should get rid of all the drawer cabinets cos it too darn messy.
When I was living with my parents, my mom didnt even bother to clean my room. She will vacuum around the house and stops in front of my bedroom. My desk was a huge office desk, so gave me a perfect excuse to pile things up. And amazing thing is I can find everything!
My dad use to comment to my mom that creative people are always messy, whenever she complains how a girl can be so messy and untidy.. haha I LOVE MY DAD!
I am obsessed with vacuum tho. I will vacum at least once in two days and I always walk around the house with the magic clean. That mop thingy that traps hair. I just cant stand hair on the floor. And now I have two hairy babies, it is worse..
I am obsessed with laundry too. I love doing laundry.. But I hate to fold them and hang them nicely after it is dry.. so end up all the clean clothes piling up on my dining chair.. :P
I hate doing dishes, cleaning up the kitchen, cleaning up the fridge..
I hate ironing..
I hate cleaning windows..
I hate cleaning my toilet mirror..
I don't like to tidy up my shoes at the doorway..
I don't like to make my bed..
I don't like to mop things..
So does it give a perfect reason to get a part time maid??
Or I just need to marry a guy who is willing to do all the house chores.. :P
cos I don't think I can be a domestic fulltime housewife.. Oh but i cook!! any takers? keke You just need to do the dishes!
11.15.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agreed on the make-the-bed-point. Hate it too.. why make a bed in the morning, juz to have to messed up at nite?
For the I-can-cook point... I believe this is become sort of a urban myth... there is a saying... but no prove no action yet...
I m still awaiting ur would-be-so-yummy meal :P I m pretty sure the whole gang of us will be up to ur dishwishers call to task if you really cook :P
Post a Comment