11.17.2005

A Blessed Christmas dress rehearsal

Was invited to media corp Christmas TV programme, "A blessed christmas" dress rehearsal, which will air on Christmas Eve and on the Christmas day.

I will encourage you all who are from BLUE to watch cos you will see a very familiar pretty face in the first row of the choir on stage.. :)

No it's not me.. I was there as an audience only lah:)

The show was quite entertaining to my surprise, just that we didn't recognise most of the actors or singers.. haha
But most of them looked much prettier, slimmer in real life..!!

Wanted to see Taufik but I guess he is a Malay... Not related to Christmas, so he wasnt there whereas all other idols were there. And xtually, Sly is quite cute! hehe

Saw the superstar, weelian, and he can really sing! And he play the guitar so well.. It is amazing! Kelly is so cute too..
And Jamie teo dont really look like char siew pau.. (I don't know why but when i see her in tv, always remind me of char siew pau) She is in fact quite pretty.. :P

So overall, it is an entertaining 1 hour show.. Lots of Christmas songs... So really do feel that Christmas is in fact near..

So go and watch it, not only because of the actors or singers (cos not much to see anyway), but to support the soon to be ex-blue choir singer!! :)

3 comments:

JY said...

we of course know is not you lah...since you already say "very familiar pretty face" keke

and is Jamie Yeo not teo lah...typo typo again...:P

seems like you find a lot of ppl cute hor..:P

purrfectz said...

no lah.. jamie teo the ex miss singapore... not glenn ong's wife..

L. said...

Choir... Aarrrhh... think I know who already...