11.28.2005

My last day at BLUE - 22nd Nov 05

I joined BLUE in 2003 March 19th..
For past 2 years and 8 months, I have learnt so much and have growm tremendously..

From a design background to become campaign manager of a team, there were lots of ups and downs.. But I leave with no regrets.

I believe i did a fantastic job at what I do (tho i left quite a shit to my replacement.. sorri!)
Had a great boss, great clients, great colleagues who I call them friends more than just an ex-colleague. :)

Gave me a such a nice farewell party which about 30 people came and burnt a hole in my boss's card :p (means no more drinks on my boss till end of the month!)

I received a wonderful farewell booklet with so much kind and nice words with photos of themselves which made me cry (almost!)I wil try to scan in the pages to show off.. :)

I will miss all of them soooooooo much! :)

Well life goes on, and as long as we are on this planet earth, we will all still see eachother.

Look what my ex colleague made for my farewell.. You can click on the photos and see hidden mesage!

click here!

Can see how much I have changed since I joined BLUE and to towards the last days in BLUE.. Can see myself ageing and losing the baby fats.. haha

eewww i really donno why i permed my hair?!

I was complaining he used only the ugly pix of me.. (btw he is my official appointed photographer)

But i love him for making this for me :)) Thank you!!

1 comment:

JY said...

you going to use the scanner you have to try scan?? errr...how long you never use liao ahh hahaa...
still got the drivers cd or not?? maybe the driver you could not find on the web anymore wahhaha

lalalllalalaa