11.06.2005

My lovely cats

I have the most beautiful and loving cats ever..
Those who have seen them, would fall in love instantly.

Two of their characters are so different and make me smile everytime.. Yes.. I am obsessed with them.. I wonder if it will be the same when i have my own babies in future? haha

This one is Polly. I call her beebee though and she responds to beebee better.
She is one arrogant cat that likes to be left alone. Practically alone.. She hates to be touched, called or disturbed.. She is always in her own world.. It is an attitude of a former beauty queen.

She will always seat so gracefully around the house and she doesnt care about anything and anyone. She likes to be watched and adored..
She will come to me only when she needs or want something. She loves suntanning and she loves steamed chicken breast meat.. yes.. i steam chicken for her.. Such a pampered cat.. She only has taste for the most expensive cat food.. sigh...

She is very well behaved cat, which knows what is not allowed and what is allowed. So when she does something she knows I am going to scold her, she will stay down real low and run away the moment our eyes meet..

This one is Crayon. Found her downstairs HDB block when she was only about 4 months old. She is such an affectionate cat. Total opposite of Polly. She barks, she bites and run to you when you call her.. Sounds familiar? hehe she acts like a dog..

And boy, she loves to eat.. She eats and eats and eats.
She follows whatever Polly does. Which is good in a way cos Polly is such a well behaved cat, I didnt really have to train Crayon. She knew how to use the litter from Polly as well.
Crayon follows me around the whole day. She goes wherever I go and interested in everything I do.. She sleeps with me and uses me as her bolster pillow.. Just so adorable that I dont dare to move when she is asleep though I get cramps.. :)



But when they are together, it is a nightmare.. Polly has a maternal instict so she wants to take care of crayon and play with her, but crayon hates it. So they end up in a rumble.
Crayon is a jealous cat, so when Polly comes near me, she will guard me to make sure polly doesnt get near me. :)
Though however, Crayon knows Polly is the elder sister, so she will let Polly eat all the nice food first and let Polly use the toilet first.

Arent they the loveliest cats ever???

2 comments:

JY said...

ever after??

we do not live in a fairy land :P

L. said...

Wow... sounded like family drama...
You are on good training to be mom of 2 daughters :)