8.01.2007

Korean Hostage Situation

This is purely my own personal point of view... Everyone has been asking me what do I think of this whole thing...

I feel sorry and terrible for the hostages' families in Korea.. I can't even imagine what they are going through.. All i can do is pray for the family and hope they come back home safely..

But..

I think the church and the people who went there should be held responsible..
it is merely like 2 years ago when the korean was be-headed. They should have known the dangerous situation that was laid right in front of them so clearly.

I mean it is important to do God's work, but despite all the warnings and obviously knowing there is a war going on and still going ahead - i think that's selfish..

Today that church held the press conference and apologised to the nation..

My mom goes to missionary trips every year. She went to Egypt last year and Mongolia last month. However our church does not send them to the danger zones. Even there is a slight stress detected in that country, the church will immediately cancel the trip.

If my mom wants to go to Afganistan to do missionary work i will break her two legs (and maybe plus a arm) to make sure she cant go...

However i do pray for the situation to turn around and they will return safely..

3 comments:

JY said...

well....just pray and hope for the best..

we living in a crazy world full of crazy ppl

sins said...

bless us all

L. said...

True... It's like you know there is shit on the ground, yet you purposely go and step on it.

You cannot really blame anyone that you smell...

I just hope the people will find and understand the meaning of common sense.