physically really challenged. you can feel it in your bones. I guess it's the age catching up.
They say once you hit 25, time flies real quick and suddenly you are looking at the big 3-0
How can I tell I am aging? Compared to early twenties to late twenties..
1) Use to take two days to recover from jet-lag. Now it takes one week.
2) Injuries i had when i was young - now I feel the after effects
3) I only needed 4 hours of sleep a day.. now at 1am, my brain is already asleep
4) hangover? now i need to sleep one whole day to recover
5) midnight shows? oh pls let me sleep..
6) Orchard road was my hang out during the weekends. Now I try to avoid as much as possible and go to neighbourhood malls. hooray to parkway and tampines mall!
7) I cant shop at Far East anymore.. I only go there to quickly get a haircut and get out.
8)During that time of the month, it is not only cramps now.. Migraines come with it too
9) I dare to voice out complaints and scold telemarketers
10) i wake up real early when the sun comes up. Feel guilty when i sleep till noon
11) I frown at teenagers - i feel the generation gap
12) Start to think how to invest my $$ and think about pension fund and retirement
13) Getting to be concerned about global issues - Go GREEN! RECYCLE!!
14) Quickly scan for a seat in MRT and rush in to sit down (so auntie!)
15) start to compare prices between market place and fair price
16) Always put on sun block with UV protection when i go out and eyecream is a MUST
17) Not keen on sweet desserts anymore - prefer soupy stuff
18) When go travelling prefer to take a slow stroll and appreciate the cultural stuff rather than roaming around shopping malls (unless in Paris for LV)
19) Financially independent - seriously everything comes out from my own pocket
20) My mom doesnt nag anymore :P
21) Prefer to drive slowly on 2nd lane compared to speeding away on ECP hitting 120km/hr few years back
22) buy more insurance
23) try to think back what have i been doing since 25
24) Prefer to hang out at home with dvds rather than hitting the clubs
25) Don't bother about what people think anymore- if i like u means i like u. i dont have to pretend to like u anymore
26) start to measure success
27) not thrilled about # of gucci bags i own - starting to look at new properties and how much the COE has gone up.. (but still dont mind getting more bags! :P)
28) after my degree i swore i will never study again. but now feel the urge to get masters
29) start to appreciate those that you never thought of before
yah.. so here it is.. being in late 20s. means grown up now?
8.10.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment