8.14.2007

My favourite flowers

I love flowers.. in all types and colors..
Especially these are my all time favourites which i will probably have for my wedding :P and have meanings of the flowers too! -

1) Orchids - Love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady
2) White Daisy - Innocence, loyal love, purity, I'll never tell.
3) White Lily - Virginity, purity, majesty. It's heavenly to be with you.
4) White tulip - Perfect lover, frame
5) baby breath - Innocence, pure of heart
6) Freesia - trust, Innocence
7) Cosmos - beautiful

(seems like i am seriously innocent and pure :P)

In singapore you hardly get across Freesia and Cosmos.. And i relate these two flowers to Korea with lot of memories..

Freesia is a small flower and its very fragrant. you have a small stalk in the room, and you have a house scented like freesia.. You usually have this in winter.. I love it in yellow especially.. I came across at a florist in Taka and was so happy but it was like 18 bucks for a small stalk! so expensive!!


Cosmos.. you usually find it end of summer going autumn.. when there is cosmos you know autumn is coming.. or i will say you know summer vacation is over and new school term is starting REAL soon :P
you will not give cosmos as a bouquet. usually you will keep it between pages in ur books in different colors to dry it. it is spotted by the roadside.. and i love in white and in pink the most..

I miss Korea.. I miss end of summer going autumn..

3 comments:

The Dopamine Dreamer said...

You know this post is just dying for a lame joke...

saffyz said...

heh... thinking of getting married soon huh??

L. said...

Someone is homesick...