2.12.2006

spring cleaning!

Lunar New year is over and I juz did my spring cleaning..

Just cleared two big trash bag worth of clothes / shoes / soft toys that was collecting dust..

After clearing all that clothes,i realised my cupboard drawer actually can close :P

Really got onto my nerves lately that all my drawers couldnt close anymore, and no more place to hang clothes anymore... gosh..

So i made up my mind, that things must go... So i started digging.. It was simple.. Do i want this? Or not? it was like 1.5 hour worth of sorting out the clothes. And before I could change my mind, I just took the trash bag out.

Have too many tshirts I cant even remember where and when i got it from.. Just too many clothes that i wore only once... impulsive buys.. few years ago clothes that is too yucky and out of style..

So i decided.. Shop more, but clear out the closet once in 5 months.. hehe...

3 comments:

saffyz said...

ha.... so much for saying gotta control shopping... :P

JY said...

ya lor...
others is Action Speaks Louder than Word.
you is Action and Word also loud..hehe

L. said...

true true...
Her words of "I am going to stop shopping" never really comes true...

Probably last only for the night :P