9 rules to earn a friend - (D. Carnegie) -
1. Don't criticize, condemn, or complain.
2. Give honest, sincere appreciation.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
4. Become genuinely interested in other person.
5. Smile.
6. Remember that a person's name is to that person
the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
7. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
8. Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
9. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
I have lot of friends and I dont really fall out with friends.
For me, if you are my friend, you are my friend. If you are not, I dont bother with you and I wont even bother to know your name..
When I was in school, had loads of friends and we were those group which other classmates thought we were group of bitches and snobs :P
Always hung out with the cool guys and never ran out of boyfriends and dates haha.. those were the days :)
But as you get older, you become selective of who are your real true friends are..
And you become disapointed when you thought someone was your true friend, and in the end you find out she is not... It hurts, cuz u take friendship seriously as you 'age'.
It is not easy to make true good friends. It takes time to get to know that person and to accept the flaws. Someone who you can trust and tell everyting and you know this person will be there when you need her. You are truly happy when things turn out well for her. You are sad when she is sad.
Ah well.. let bygones be bygones.. I still hav friends who I can trust and call up anytime of the day :)
2.21.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
remember what i told you that time??
i don't choose my friends,
is my friends who choose me....
:)
long live friendship...
toast!
Yes 28D! you are my best buddy remember!
You are my definetely No1. bridesmaid. I will make sure your dress.. errrrm.. suit is in lavender color..
need me to pass you my body measurements?? :P
i want purple rose to go with it too!!
It has to work both ways... Like in all relationships, both parties hv to make an effort for things to work out.
But yeah, those 9 things you mentioned will allow people to come near you and befriend you. It's the maintenance that will take effort.
26D - bridesmaid?
lol...
Smile smile smile...
Just face one with your real smile :)
They like you or not doesn't matter.
Cause it will like make they look like suckers ^^
l..
is that the reason why u always smile smile at me? :|
wah..this is even more cunning...
smile at everyone..hehe
got hide knife behind the smiling face or not wahahhahaha
OMG.... my secret is exposed!
Now u know...
Next time when u did something wrong to me... and I smile to you...
U better be sorry :P
Post a Comment