2.02.2006

the bliss of being employeed

Been working like crazy ever since I took on this new job..

I guess that is why i get such a reasonable pay :P

Seriously, nowadays I am getting a bit better, and the flexibility of my working hours and being able to work from home helps.

5am - wake up to catch up with US team to ensure my works are done.
8am - weekly concalls to catch up with the client in US
9-11am - work from home since US knocks off 10am SG time
Reach office about 1pm
1-6pm - catch up with APAC stuff + concalls with APAC + emails + get stuff ready for US to work on
6.30pm- knock off
11pm - weekly concall with acc directors in US/London
12-3am - work with US and brief the work that has to be done

So I calculated, I work about 15-18 hours a day.... hola...
and sleep only 2 hours...

then what do I get...? eye bags..dark circles..and horrible migraine + gastric...

But now, going 3rd month, things are looking up now..
I get to finish my stuff faster and more efficiently without getting US involved so I dont have to work weird hours..

Thank God, the clients are great.. and great colleagues who are there to offer help when i need em :)

My mgr is mad at me and he banned me from sending emails from 7pm - 7am.. haha

I shall try my best.. fingers crossed xxx :))

2 comments:

JY said...

which fingers you crossed and from which hand???

will make a difference one you know ...you know?? hehe

L. said...

Take care and dun over work.

p.s. ur manager is rite.