2.24.2006

Ready to fly 19 hours... again!

Work has been extremely busy that i didnt have time to do things that i wanted to do before leaving for SFO again..

Even before flying off later in the afternoon, i have morning concalls and meeting at the clients office then need to rush back home to grab my luggage and head to airport.. Wont even hf time to shower before going to airport!

I am pretty well travelled since young, and i love flying. But as I am getting older, it is just too darn tiring..
So used to packing i can pack within half an hour.. but seriously, I do not know what is in my luggage... My motto is just buy whatever i forgot to bring lor... :P

This time, it looks as if it will be pretty busy.. 2 weeks is filled with schedules plus the apac work i need to do on top of that... aaarrgghh...

But oh well.. no complaints for free travelling :P

Time flies so fast. I was there two months ago.. seems like i was there just few weeks ago!

As usual, i will miss my cats to death.. I just cant leave without them!

Well take care my friends.. I will be back! Definetely! I would still need to come back to pack up and fly my cats over right? hehe

Will try to update the blog when i hf time. If not, see ya when I am back to sunny spore!

2 comments:

adam shah said...

take care babe

L. said...

Have a safe journey and enjoy ur trip ^~