2.13.2006

interesting assumption

I was kinda stressed out when i left office today...
Had this campaign which I had problems with.. So my mind was occupied with how I should troublehoot and what could be the cause, that I took whatever train that came into the station without thinking twice..

And since I am a right hander, I like to turn right...even when i drive, and i am lost, i am always tempted to turn right at the traffic light.. :P

Anywayzzz.....

I realised only after two station that I was going the other way.... damn...

So I smsed my best buddy 28D

me:
Gosh I am so blur i just took the train whatever it came first and took the wrong one!

28d:
Wah, u taking to changi airport and then fly to states straight ah? wahaha cant wait liao ah? keke

(i was stunned at his reply for a sec)

me:
haha wrong way leh took the train to jurong

28d:
Wah, u taking ship from psa ah? keke

me:
yaya :P

28d:
No wonder u pack ur luggage over wkend. keke. going there to surprise him on vday ah Wahahaha

(input: I told em i packed my luggage while throwing out stuff yesterday)

me:
walau dont make me laugh la i in train with lotsa people and i am laughing at my phone

(i was seriously giggling)

28d:
Now all linked! U do spring cleaning, have farewell lunch wif me n manoj, u really leaving n not coming bk rite? How could you?

(I had lunch with them today cuz i was at office for a change)

me:
I am gonna blog about this tonight

(and i did! haha)

28d:
No wonder u show me n manoj your hands! Is a hint to us! A hint! U going now to claim the kiss! All start linking!

(btw, my scar is healing pretty well.. i think it will be healed by e time i come back.. then i would say is cuz of the kiss :p refer to 3 previous blog entry)

me:
mad la you i give you points for your imagination!

28d:
Hehe joking lah

I really enjoyed these smses.. I reached bedok giggling all the way.. shortest trip ever..

28d! u r my best tcss* buddy as alwayz! haha

*Talk-Cock-Sing-Song

2 comments:

JY said...

wahh..like hinting me not a serious person :P

me very serious abt this comment okie...


wahahhaha

L. said...

Haha... that's a good one :)