12.02.2005

Very upset

My Ixus 400 have E18 error. According to the website, it's the worst error message a digital camera owner could get..

Called up the service centre, and it costs 240 bucks to fix this! Is this worth it? Should i just dump this and get a newer sleeker smaller camera?

It is my fault i dump the cam in my bag where it gets knocked here and there.. I place it anywhere at home.. Dont really clean the cam.. So i guess it was expected.. But I am still so upset!

I like this camera!

Dammit.. dammit dammit!!!!!!!

Thanks to my dear friend, who lent me his camera so i can use it while in San Fran..
LCD can rotate so can take my self better. :) haha I love "sel-ca" (Korean way of saying "Self-camera" meaning taking pix of yourself.. for vain people like me :P)

Thank God, i checked the camera last night before departing tomorrow...

4 comments:

JY said...

ya...lucky u checked
if not wasted hehe

purrfectz said...

yah lor.. then take pix with my cool samsung fon and mms u lor... :P

saffyz said...

aiyoh... how come?? after bali like tat already ah??

L. said...

old one dun go... new one dun come...

no point wasting 245 on an old one... might as well dump is a few more bunks to get a sleek new one :)