
After long 10 days of training, i think i am well groomed to work remotely in SG.. (hopefully!)
Enjoyed alot here met great people esp towards last few days. Lot to learn and lot to share :)
I was so sad when i left the previous company cos i was leaving great x-colleagues behind, but when a door closes, another door opens. So again, i met fantastic people :) Maybe I am a nice person, so wherever I go, there are always nice people around! hahaha (who dares to comment on this!)
Hope I will get to come here often.. Next time, hopefully I will hf time to go LA, Cicago..
Those in Spore, if you think I am bringing back Krispy Kreme, dream on.... Reese's? Have a few.. Whoever gets the most expensive xmas gift for me, I shall spare you one piece.. (gosh i am so nice, an angel sent from heaven!)
I will stop by in Korea and go home for a night then will head down to sunny singapore and unite with my cats :)
And then, officially, my new job begins... till then, I shall enjoy the hours I hf left.. n hopefully I wont forget what I learnt here.. If I do, blame the jet-lag.
cheers.
2 comments:
:X
i do not need to dream cos me not expecting anything in the first place :P
if you think you a nice person..then everyone also is....we do have that nice part in us...just whether anyone sees it or not....
as for whether u an angel..i guess everyone of us knows the answer to that :P
Post a Comment