Arrived Seoul last nite and it was aboslutly fabulous..
It snowed whole morning, so when i stepped out from airport, it was white everywhere! Absolutely lovely..
Heard it was going to snow alot this winter.. Will try to be back for CNY.
The flight was good, and didnt sleep most of the 12 hours flight.watched movies, shows, read books. That is why i always insist taking SQ for long distance flights.
It is good to be back home (Seoul) again.. Love my mom's cooking and the warmth and love that is in the house :)
Don't have jet lag and slept reaaaaal well. Which I wasn't able to for past few days. Was awake till about 2am gossiping with mom, and not sleeping in the plane helped me to adjust the time better.
Well, I gotta head airport in 3 hours time now. Then I will be at Sunny Singapore which now i kind of miss the hot stuffy weather in a way but which i will despise soon after :) haha
12.19.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back :D
Post a Comment