When i was back home in Seoul this weekend, my mom and dad was complaining that the internet doesn't work. Apparantly they have disconnected the internet services when my bro left to states this January.
My dad who is now considered as internet savvy, found inconvenient without internet at home. so they have resumed the services. Since we already have the cable modem all that was needed, was to call the telecom and they will just turn it on their side. No action is required on our end..
But it didnt work. So they called the telecom and asked them to come and take a look this week. But i was there this weekend, so they asked me to take a look.
So I turned on the PC and start the explorer and page is not displayed. I checked the internet connection and seemed like there were no connection. So first thing what do you do?
You check your modem.
I checked. hmmmmm... no blinking light...
Then you check the plug.
i checked. hmmmm.... it's not plugged..... -..^
I heard this story where when people call up to complain their computer isn't working, the first question tech support will ask if they have turned on their PC....
I tot it was a joke. Seriously, a joke... never ever tot their would be someone so blur in real life.
And it happened to me.. and apparantly the blur people... is my parents...
12.21.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
#0000FF in need of good SA like you now
hahahahhahahahha 28D u r funny!!! i am really laughing hard now!
Post a Comment