After long 19 hours flight, I am still half dead cos of jet-lag.. Popping panadol extra like sweets.. Lucky I got two boxes in T2 before boarding the flight!
Weather is cold and dry.. At least I get to wear my new jacket. :)
Will be heading to city this coming weekend to do some shopping and sight-seeing. hopefully I would have recovered by then..
I realise as i get older, is harder to adapt to jet-lags.. Which i didnt have any problems years before... Definetely a sign of me age-ing.. towards 30. aaaarrrggghh :P
Met lot of people but i fail to remember their names and faces! must be the jet-lag... Too tired to think..
Miss my cats to death... T_T
12.06.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better now... Missing you already...
Wow... remember to take pic of you in the cool new military style jacket :D
I think cannot remember names have to do more with the person... or old age.. rather then jet lack :)
Post a Comment