first of all....at your stage...cant be a cursh hor...hehe....
second, at your stage, think you have travelled enough to know what is love liao lah....
and hor..love is shapeless. odourless, colourless....so you can't really know..feel it deep within your heart, trust what you feel....and you will know if there is love
I think I was a cat in my previous life...I am a shophaholic...I am not a giver...I hate stupidity...I am vain...I love myself...I am going to build a bag museum in my own house one day...I like cup corns...I like to people watch...I am obsessed with my cats...I am favored by God...
5 comments:
Perhaps Love
first of all....at your stage...cant be a cursh hor...hehe....
second, at your stage, think you have travelled enough to know what is love liao lah....
and hor..love is shapeless. odourless, colourless....so you can't really know..feel it deep within your heart, trust what you feel....and you will know if there is love
you're in love... ;)
sama sama...
one leads to another right? :P
u know its love but u want to deny it :P
Post a Comment