7.07.2005

Reckless Driver am I?

I got my license on 14th March 2005. I passed with 18 points. This was my second try.

Thanks to my dear Wil', I was lucky to go behind the wheels that very day. It was at night and was so scary. Not used to Honda Fit which is customised and is auto drive, I was freaked out.. Could not change lanes, didn't dare to cut into expressway, didn't even think about going over 60kmp/h.

That was 4 months ago. Now? I fly.. I cut lanes like nobody's business, if another car tries to cut into my lane I will horn and high beam.. When stopped at traffic, I have to be the first to roam off when changed to green light. I can park without problems.. Only vertical parking though :P

Then....my good friends confessed..
Wil' has complained that I drive like a cab driver. So feel like vomiting after wards. This is ok.. As long as I dont feel like vomiting..

I had comments like I drive like racing in a rally.. Which i think is a compliment.. Cos rally drivers are good rite??

Another comment was it is scary to sit in my car.. It's ok too. Cos fear is excitement..

But this is ultimate.. D's girlfriend says sitting in my car is like riding a ROLLER COASTER!!!

Am I that bad??

3 comments:

JY said...

"Do not do onto others what you do not want others to do onto you"....

if you do not like ppl to cut your lane like nobody business....then do not do the same to you again...

saffyz said...

Good on you girl... You've been driving around a lot to pick up those traits, be gracious...

My 2nd time will be in 2 weeks time, and dear uncle William is still in NZ holidaying... :(

28 - you sound like Yoda...

L. said...

Practice makes purr-fect ^~