7.06.2005

Back from Taiwan

Taiwan Trip was overall fantastic.
Food was delicious, shopping was fabulous, company was best ever. The best thing was I was able to communicate with my Chinese! Amazing! I could live there!

We had a good laugh at the Yu Tong hotel.. Guessing which guest is the quickie guest and which guest are tourists.. But most of them were quickie guests which we heard knocking sounds through the night..
If the location was not good, then I would be cursing and swearing. However, location was fantastic. train station was right in front and all the food and shopping was around the hotel.

Yang Ming shan was nice too. Except that strong sulphur smell mist. Which me and Jas really hoped it would act as our facial treatment.

Had so much bubble tea, that I don't even want to look at it again. Mango Ice is fabulous especially the one @ Yong something something. I especially loved the fried dumplings they sell of the street which costs about 15NT. The Taiwan sausages are so yummy and fried chicken thingy is very tasty.. Mee Sua @ Ximen was spicy yet just so good.

I went crazy over shopping in Taipei when I found one Korean brand. And started to grab as much as I could. Then discovered havainas slippers.. That I had to get. Nine West sales. How can I let go? Then Puma boutique.. Oh my..

So overall, though it was tiring it was a good trip. I guess it was the company that counts.

So thanks to neo for taking so many amazing photos as usual, manoj for singing endlessly at the karaoke, law for letting me win all your money, yew for falling asleep while we girls were shopping, Cheryl for being such a good tour guide and Jas for being a great shopping kaki. :)

Till next trip... Thinking about Bangkok.. Are you guys on?

3 comments:

saffyz said...

more pix please... consolidate all pix and put somewhere lah.. for kaypohs like me to see... the fun that i missed out on..

JY said...

seems like you all enjoy yourselves a lot....good for you...

i'm still struggling with my sickness..:(

L. said...

BKK?
U organise we will fall in :D