7.25.2005

Once in a Life time..


Whole sunday I was at White Link helping my good friend couple trying on their wedding gowns and suits..

My friends are a good looking couple, so they looked real good on whatever they tried on. It was real fun. We were sitting on e sofa and the guys will say "Noooooo" or "yey" whenever my gal friend came out with numerous dresses. And we made continuous fun of e groom as usual. :P

It was tiring spending whole afternoon there, but it was fun and exciting. I was so engrossed, I was tempted to try on the dresses myself! The groom asked me to go find a dress to wear as a bridesmaid, but my eyes were only set on e wedding gowns.. LOL. But wait a minute! Who says bridesmaid cannot wear a wedding gown??!!

One thing I realised by looking at other couples there, though you are not that fantastic looking, they will all transform, when they try on the dress.. They have this glow.. :)

I planned my wedding when I was 18. I designed my own 2 dresses, groom suit, wedding ring, wedding photo location, e kind of car, food, cake, music, flowers, color scheme, wedding location and dinner location as well as e honeymoon. Even e details of what my parents should wear! Not forgetting my thank you speech. Is it too much if I say I even set the month of when my wedding will be held? And it stil remains the same. Haven't even changed a bit.

I have no idea when it will be but I will make sure at least 80% of what I dreamt should come true. (20% is because the age didnt come true and probably the wedding location might change :P)


It is once in a lifetime, when two becomes truly one. And saying "I do" means eternally you will be husband and wife being truthful to eachother, being there for each other for better or worse..

So it should be celebrated. Big and lavishly. Just like my dream wedding.. :)

5 comments:

JY said...

everyone has their own dream kind of wedding...
the wedding can be very grand, or very romantic...or very touching and nice...but to me, i feel that what's the use of having such a memorable one when 2 hearts are not able to walk till the end as one.

Even if just a simple wedding, if both hearts are untied, when you in ur 70s or 80s, both of you looking back...that wedding would be very memorable also.

A dream wedding can come true if you not asking for the sky...but the commitment for a lifetime..hmmm i think is hard :P

saffyz said...

Huh? White Link ah? They look very professional, but I'm not impressed by them. Probably the package that your friend took different, so maybe will get different treatment lah..

Anywayz... Back to the wedding topic. Hmmm... So do we hear wedding bells ringing soon? I know how it feels sitting in a bridal salon with a friend who's going to get married, it feels so blissful right! Especially seeing the joy on the couple's faces... Awww... So wanna get married... Kekekeke...

L. said...

Help you get your dream wedding soon :)

God bless you.....
And more importantly your husband =D

JY said...

u are helping [h. purr-fect] for her dream wedding???

hmmmm....when is it happening??
how come heard no news...

*scratch head*

L. said...

Typo...
Help -> Hope
...
(^^;)