I was so sick on my Birthday that I totally lost my voice. I had slight fever and because of the medicine, i was just dozing off.. I had this flu for past 3 weeks which was just there but not progressing. The doc told me I need to rest more and sleep more.. Hmmmm... What a luxury would that be?
So on Saturday, on my belated 27th birthday, the damn flu finally got to me.
Went for dinner @ brewerkz with some of my close friends which was cool, because as soon as we sat down, fireworks begun.. haha
It went on for about 10 mins. it was nice.
Though I was sick but made sure I didn't take any cough medicine for past 3 hours, so I could drink good beer.
For past 27 years, there were lot of opportunities for me to learn and grow up. Met many people from different places who shaped me up. Went to many places so I could experience different aspects of life.
Overall, my 27 years was good. And now is up to me to make the rest of my 27 years ++ to be the best of my Life.
Thanks to everyone, who remembered my birthday and the super surprise delivery on Friday! It is the best gift ever!
5 comments:
Poor thing, hope u get well soon.
Then again, why 23 forever? Not 21 or 18?
I think i had the best time of my life when I was 23. Graduate, got a job and living out on my own paying my own rent! That's why I loved it so much when I was 23!
MMmm...
well not much diff now rite?
You graduated - same.
You got a job - same.
You living out on your own - same.
You paying your own rent - same.
Therefore, could I conclude that 23 and 27 no diff? :D
not trying to spoilt anyone mood or what..but i believe only at one dying moments...then we can conclude which year is our best....:)
you still have a long road ahead of you...why let your mindset stop at the past??
You should look forward with a heart that is acceptance to all that may come to you....
Do not drive in the road of life with a huge rear mirror!! like that you would not know where you are heading towards...:)
Post a Comment