
It could be sunny and suddenly becomes cloudy and starts to rain. Sometimes could be accompanied by thunderstorms. But soon, I know the sun will come out from the dark clouds and shine upon me.
Whenever I feel stressed, I will always think above. I try to think that glass is half full. I mean in the end, it's me who makes my life easier and turn bad into something good isn't it? And one day, thinking back, I will be thankful for the rain and the thunderstorms..
I enjoy being me and I love my life.
Though there are times I wish I haven't done something or wish could change things, overall I think I am satisfied with my life. I am thankful for having this life.
Nobody is perfect and not every one's life is perfect. I am envious of some people of what I don't have, and I know others are envious of me for having what they don't. So God is fair :)
God blessed me with so many things that it's just not enough to say "Thank you Lord". But just to praise his graciousness.
*As you all know, I don't look like a holy person nor a model Christian. People don't believe I am a Sunday school teacher! (BTW, I quit a month ago)
I am especially thankful for:
Wonderful family
: Perfect dad, Awesome mom, Good Brother. And also not forgetting my grand parents, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, nieces.. They are just great! Picture Perfect family blessed with God's love..
Friends
: I don't love all the friends around me.. :P But I am thankful they are there and being part of my life with so many memories whom helps me define who I am today.. My grandma always tell me, there are 9 type of friends. (I cant remember what each friends stand for)And that 9 types are not always perfect. But we need to have all that 9 friends because you need eachother.
Job
: I am quite happy with my job. I mean I can't be 100% satisified right. If so, it will be called "play" not "work". I am happy I earn enough to have a roof on my head, food on the table and clothes to wear. I am happy that clients don't really give me hard time. I am happy that I get recognised for what I do. I am happy that I have a great team. I am happy that I get the support I need within the co. And also I am happy that I got a direct bus from home :)
Everyday
: I am thankful that I get to wake up every morning knowing it will be a better day and more better days to come. I am thankful that I end the day without any major mishaps during the day and able to sleep in peace. I am thankful for my health.
And lastly I am thankful for having people who loves me, cares for me and being there for me :)
You know who you are :)
2 comments:
Here comes the rain
No need to hide
I know the sun shines
On the other side
Oh let the storm, roll over me
Tear down these walls
Once and for all
And set me free
Here comes the rain
Satisfaction, the best joy that one ever can get!
Post a Comment