6.17.2005

My Theme Song of the month

I have a theme song every month.I can listen to one song looping for whole day for a whole month.. I will drive people around me nuts. They complain end of the day that the song will be looping in their heads..

Thank goodness.. I am bad with lyrics and tunes, that even after one month of looping the same song, I will still not remember the lyrics and forget the tunes... :P

But I need to get ipod mini in pink.

Then people will say.. "For What? You only listen to one bloody song?!"

WHY??

'cos I need to get my hands on that white speaker, which you place the ipod in the centre! That fancy speaker!!
Is that the only reason?? errrrr.... 'cos everyone has it nowadays so I should get it too..??
and 'cos I can listen to that bloody one song for really 24hrs?? Maybe then I will remember the lyrics...haha

which suddenly reminds me... I sold the creative zen for 390 bucks which I won @ lucky draw.. JY said I will not be able to sell @ that price but I did! haha

ANYWAYZZZ... (I cant understand why I always talk about something else half way..geeezzz)

There are a lot of nice songs out there.. But that exact time, that precise moment, that particular situation, a song will come to me and touch me... then i know... this is my theme song. It is saying the exact words of how I am feeling at that time..

These are some of my past english theme songs which I remember.. Even I tell you K-pop or Jpop you might not know.. :P

Britney Spears: Sometimes
Westlife: If I let you go
Bon Jovi: Always
98degrees: I do (or is it cherish?)
Guy Sebastian: Angels Brought Me Here
Shania Twain: From this moment

hmmm by looking at my old theme songs above, seems like I am always deeply in love...?? Or is everyone singing about L.O.V.E only??

And I am listening to this song for past 3 months!!

Hoobastank: The Reason

Will look for the lyrics..

3 comments:

JY said...

you should get a 5Mb mp3 player enuff liao..since you play one song only haha

L. said...

I dun think iPod minis comes in 5M.
Remember for Ms Purr-fect, it might be about functionality, its about the WHITE SPEAKER.

Hehe...

saffyz said...

The Reason... It's banned from my playlist... My all-time favs - Love Me, When You Say Nothing At All, Somebody, Open Arms...