6.14.2005

My First BLOG!!

Oh my goodness...

What am i getting into?? Now I am going to waste all my time exposing my private inner-self..

But I did keep a diary.. in which I stopped.. Only reason I started keeping diary was because I got this blue epi Louis-Vuitton organiser as a farewell gift from my ex several years ago anyway...

But as I am getting older, I realised I am having some memory loss... There seems to be lapse of time that I cant just remember..

Well, I am a very forgetful person.. Like I will always forget faces, names, things to bring, how many shoes I have (so that I can buy more), birthdays, anniversaries, lyrics, road names... etc etc.. And there are things I always remember like when is the ferragamo sales..

enough of nonsense...

So here i go... Starting my story and join the fad...

2 comments:

JY said...

u forget names ahhh...
make everyone in your office wear name tags loh hahhaa

L. said...

Hey...

You watch Cartoon Network!!!!
Cool... Are u a fan of anime?

Anyway, I am looking forward to her blog...

Make sure it dun die off half way:P