So I became a bit kiasu and went to two different places to buy.. One of the place is where i often see Group 1 winner.. which is also very near my house.
But this time, I invested $10 bucks and another $10 bucks at the 2nd location..
and the result?
I am one of the lucky Group 5 winner...!! woo hoo~! at least I got my capital back and gained additional 10 bucks! WAHAHAHAHA
It is even better than my $5M mooncake draw from last year!
and the best part? I won it from the 1st location where alot of Group1 won before.
and again this year, at that same location, have 1 Group 1 winner and 1 Group 2 winner! That shop fengshui must be bloody good man!
So whoever bought before me or after me, maybe is the uncle who was in front of me or the auntie behind me had the winning tickets! Bloody hell.....
it was my bad motive.. My ultimate motive to win the 10 mil was to buy that fab 150 pounds top from asos which JLO was spotted on with.. haiz.. i should have had a pure motive like donate money to Cambodia mission or better still, fly there personally and donate and help to build church or something....
Oh well.. but i am still verrrry happy! Esp it is the last day of the lunar new year, which is really beginning of the tough year cuz this year my luck supposed to suck BIG time, but it seems like, it is all smooth sailing! :))
oh happy day!
updated..
Woke up this morning logged on to my msn, accidently opened full size of my msn window..
And at one of the vendor's nick, I saw..

I got a shock for a second! I was like "Wat the ... "
then realised "g" was cut half way and appeared as "a".. she meant "heng heng"
had a good laugh but just had to email her.. maybe was her good wish i won 30 bucks! :D
1 comment:
Congratz!
Small win better than no win.
And seems like you are moving up the ladder every year. Next year, Group 4.. in 4 years it will be your turn for Group 1!
I still have not checked on my $35 investment. Pray for me tonight!
p.s. what's the price for Group 5?
Post a Comment