2.04.2008

I just spent $310 on cookies?!

Was watching makansutra the other day, and he was eating this savoury looking cookies. i swore to myself that i am gonna get my hands on it.

And it is CNY, instead of traditional pineapple tarts or that roasted pork thingy which is so fattening, i decided to get these cookies instead..

It is not those usual cookies you come by.. At "The Cookie Museum", which is at the 1st floor at Esplanade, they have most wierd flavoured cookies you would ever imagine.. Such as nasi lemak flavor, ikan bilis flavour, hae bee hiam flavour and lots more!!

And it is soooo good I tell you.. not sweet, not heavy.. but the price tag doesnt come cheap. Esp now it is CNY - a tin of cookies costs $30 ~$32..

The sales girl is sweet too.. she let us try all the flavours.. and for spending that much, I got tea leaves! The cookie tins are so pretty, the bag is so chic and even the name card is posh!

Got it for my bosses, my parents, my grandparents, and of course for my bf's parents :D

And a tin for myself which is called "Love&knots" it is strawberry+honey mango+brazilian nuts" it is heavenly.. and it is so gooooood that my dear cat Polly sniffed it and started to nibble it and finished the whole half piece! hmm i hope it is not lethal to cats or something.. :/

Definetely you should try it.. Now i know what to get for my Singapore visitors.. this is really something very unique which you find only in Singapore! Singaporeans should be proud of these cookies man..! I would choose these cookies over kimchi anytime!

I am definetely impressed with it, and further more i am so amazed that I xtually spent $310 on cookies....!!

You can read more here other people have blogged about it too

1 comment:

L. said...

Cool finding...
But still I cant figure out how you spend 310 on it haha....

Really interested in trying the nasi-lemak, another crazy sounding flavors.

You shd post some photos of your buys (so we understand where the 310 goes to) and address of this cool place!