One of my new found hobby is looking for those boutiques where they bring in Australian, UK designers clothes in small quantity.. so i will be only one or maybe 2 wearing in Singapore! And those boutiques are so difficult to find i tell you! hidden in those shop houses and such! and price dont come cheap too.. but what the heck right! I am not gonna say where.. yes i am a selfish shopaholic :P I want to keep it for myself.. HA!
On another note, I have been getting gadgets this month..
I finally got a new phone!! Nokia e61i in black! beautiful!

but.. i have yet to figure out how to set up email.. but my bf thinks it is for the better, since i wont be checking emails working day and night :)
And i got myself a canon photo printer. where i hook up to my digital cam and can print pictures! I can now print my babies pic and hang up on the wall! yey!!
I got a Nintendo wii too! It is awesome and fun! Quite entertaining really.. :)
And i got all of above for free! how awesome is that!! (except the phone i topped up 200 bucks)
Finally the biggest purchase this month.. LCD TV!

I have been talking about getting a new tv since last CNY.. So it's been a year.. and yes.. it is worth every single cent. the TV is beautiful! I could have gotten a LV bag instead but i settled with the tv.
but.. i still refuse to subscribe to a cable.. so i watch the local channels on my beautiful TV! and hey! got bigger screen to play wii! :D
Am i becoming a geek now? :P Nevertheless i love my stuff this month!
Ok, now is time to start saving up for my HK summer sales trip, US road trip in fall and London Harrods boxing day sale trip.. and not forgetting the nightmare - income tax.. ha!
2 comments:
You got a Wii?!?!?
OMG, now we really need to gather at your place or some fun exercising session. How much u got it for and where?
and how big is ur TV?
Btw, Happy drooling over here.. http://www.alannahhill.com.au/
haha...
should get a projector instead!!
it is more fun this way!! hehe
the world of gadgets is a very big one.....welcome :D
Post a Comment