Happy Blessed New year to everyone!
Been a while since i blogged..
Was busy with work (excuses excuses), busy with my parents visit, busy with all the xmas gatherings, attending weddings, busy with driving around Singapore with my cutie Rush! :)
Just came back from my long waited Bali trip with my dearest and my friends.. lovely villa, lovely food, lovely weather a purrfect start of the new year..
My new year wish? I will not call it a wish.. because when you call it a "wish", it sounds like you are wanting something you are most likely not be able to have.. like I "wish" I strike millions from toto or I "wish" i am a size zero.. :P
So there is no wish this year.. There is only to-dos.. like..
Be contented and Happy of what I have, call my parents more often, eat and stay healthy, work hard, learn more, love more, play more, save $ more :)
It's gonna be a very good year regardless of what the horoscope says! :D
1.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hope it will be a good year for everyone as well...
I might be a bit late here but it is still Jan!
HAPPY 2008!
Post a Comment