Actually NOT much of shopping.. only 2 skirts, 1 pair of shoes, a makeup, curtains, and 2 tshirts - one for my brother and my darling.. But i spent the most compared to others. (watz new?) I calculated yesterday and i spent SGD 805 on above items.. but not as much as i thought so I am doing pretty well for overseas shopping trip..
Well except the fact that i spent $450 the day before I left to KL on 2 tops and 1 pants.. and online shopping at ASOS... haiz.. and I just ordered a white Longchamp bag yesterday... It was spring/summer collection, so the shop has to go and bring it over... it is a beautiful bag...! which i am planning to use as a gym bag...
Anyway totalling up, for just past 1 week i spent about 1.5k on shopping.. so enough is enough!
KL was fun.. The first class bus was just AWESOME!
Had AW, dunkin donuts, asam laksa and KL Velvet!! Yeah!!
After the shopping spree, on our way back to the hotel - KLCC behind us..
KL Zouk! was bizarre.. Friday night I was at Winebar in SG, and on Sat night, I am in Velvet at KL!
Really appreciate the new law in Singapore.. banning smoking in pubs.. and in KL Velvet, the people r just so rude!
3 comments:
we're gonna be up there this weekend...
Hena, we need to QC the pictures!
haha... i dun think any amount of shopping is ever enough for u.. :P
Post a Comment