Crayon follows me everywhere.. she is more like a dog. I call her name she will sprint towards me.. She is so affectionate and shows me how much she loves me everyday.. She talks to me and hates when I am getting ready to go out.. She wakes me up every morning before the alarm goes on. But on Saturday and Sunday (I have no idea how she knows is a weekend!) she will sleep till noon with me.. She needs me to go to sleep at night and she hugs my leg tightly to go to sleep.. And Crayon decides the boyfriend for me.. If she hates this guy means he's not the right one.. She peed on one of the guy's pants I dated before..! She obviously didnt like the guy and i guess i trust her instict because obviously he was not the right one.. if not I wouldnt have met my BF whom i am madly in love with and whom Crayon adores..!
Polly is icy cold just like her blue eyes. But she greets me at the door when I come home. She will sit with me on the sofa when i work and occasionally bangs her head on my back to acknowledge she is behind me and wants a scratch on her back.. She shares pork floss and KFC with me. Most of the time she ignores me but when I am feeling down she will come and sit quietly next to me..
I love these two to death!! Yes.. I am obsessed with my two babies..! Tell me.. how not to?
No comments:
Post a Comment