7.22.2007

I have finally..

bought a car and can call it my very own ride..

I can't wait! It will be here on September.. haiz.. cant wait cant wait cant wait..!

No more complaining about not being able to find a cab during peak hours.. no more frowning cuz of the various body odours in MRT.. no more worrying about sudden down pours..

I was praying for a new car for about two weeks exactly.. I was in a crowded train on my way to work and God spoke to me saying I will be driving real soon. So that I wont be late to church anymore when it rains and I will be able to ferry my brother and my baby together to church... :) cuz i was kinda worried that when my brother comes, i wont be able to bring him to church together since we only have two wheels... And my bro is not a big fan of hot weather so he will surely give all the excuses not to go church..

and indeed I am so favored by God he has given me one.. i prayed "Thank you daddy for giving me a Lexus" even I didn't have one on hand.. I had already thanked him because I believed he will give me one as he promised :P
Then two nights ago, on Friday my dad called.. Told me to get a car the next day.
So on Saturday with john and kel we went car shopping.. and voila.. I ordered the car. And today I got the check ready, passed to the dealer - a new found friend and now I am waiting for September..

and no God didnt get me a Lexus because he knows it is my first car, so Lexus is a too big a burden (though believe it or not my mom told me to buy a Lexus instead..!).. So he got me a cute chic sporty one..

It's Toyota Rush in white!! woo hoo!!

I look so good in it, on it, under (havent tried but I am very sure!) it!



Wake me up when September comes...

4 comments:

sins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sins said...

Congrats!

When do I get a chance to have a ride?

saffyz said...

hwah hwah! rush very cute one woh!! tat means i hvn't been praying hard enough... heh!

L. said...

Haha... yeah I dun think Lexus suits you. This one reflects your personality better :D

Hope you dun complain about jams when u get it.. haha...

Looking forward to getting a FREE ride from u :)