7.17.2007

my 29th Birthday!

yes.. I have finally hit 29.. but it is not as bad as i thought.. :)
I am looking forward to 30 actually.. as most of my friends who have reached the 30s tell me that once you reach 30, life is better and you look forward to be 40.. :P

Not sure if 29 is a special number, but I received so many wishes via smses and emails..

Also lovely gifts.. Maybe because i have just moved to a new place, most of my prezzies were for my new home. And i love em! they are all purrfect for my new home deco.. thanks thanks thanks million thanks!

Soon i will have open house :)

So here is what I have been doing..

Friday the 13th.. drunk at zouk... and I called the taxi driver Jon (sharen's bf).. My bf gave up on me :p


Saturday the 14th.. Lovely dinner at French Stall and midnight shopping at Mustafa!


Sunday the 15th.. Pastor Prince is back with another blessed sermon.. and BIG dinner with giant steam crabs ... cake! and i specially love the ..ahem.. candle..


the actual day 16th.. a day off with my darling boyfriend.. :) and yes i am trying to teach crayon how to blow a candle.. but looks like she is flaming from the nose.. :P

4 comments:

sins said...

Oops happy belated birthday!

saffyz said...

OMG! I forgot we took such a picture leh... Hahah... Hmmm... Funny pix...

L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L. said...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Too bad your plan to have house warming before your B-day failed.

You got my SMS?

Hope your new age be with happiness and joy.

Have a good one.

BTW, when go and mess up your new place?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)