1.15.2007

Sun "could" rise from the west tomoro...

I said could not will :P

First time in last one year and half, ever since i started with this new job, i actually took a train to work!!!

I always grab a cab which takes usually 15 mins and costs 7 - 8 dollars..
But waiting for cab about 5-8 mins, and if call a cab, additional $2.50, i decided to try the mrt today...

Besides, i used to take mrt to work everyday in my prev co.. and good weather today with nice cool breeze... could wear my cool new sunnies too :)

So I did, and actual travel time was about 35 mins inclusive of taking the condo shuttle to the train station...

As my boyboy says.. it is a good start.. :)

Lets see how long it will last.. haha..

2 comments:

L. said...

I'll say ONE day :P

L. said...

Sorry, it's just not in you, my dear :P