busy but dont feel like working so decided to get tagged..
----
Let others discover you layer by layer…
Layer ONE
On the outside
Name: hena
Birth Date: Jul 16
Current Status: attached
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Righty or Lefty: right
Zodiac Sign: cancer
Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: 100% authentic Korean
Your Fears: small spaces, noise
Your Weaknesses: bags.. shoes.. clothes..
Your Perfect Pizza: love pizza. purfect pizza would be thin crust with just lots of cheese and tomatoes!
Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: should i work from home or go office?
Your Bedtime: should i work from home or go office?
Your most missed memory: happy high school days
Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: burger king!
Adidas or Nike: adidas for casual wear, nike for gym wear
Lipton tea or Nestea: neither
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: kopi-O
Layer FIVE
Do you
Smoke: Yup
Curse: quite a bit
Layer SIX
In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: ah-duh! of course!
Gone to the mall: are u kidding me? i live in the malls
Been on stage: my friend's wedding.. danced on the stage!
Eaten sushi: oh yah... i love sushi
Dyed your hair: nope.. it was two months ago.
Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: nope
Changed who you were to fit in: nope. I am me... comes in a package.
Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: was 24 but now hopefully by 30!
Layer NINE
In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: Dark
Best hair colour: Dark
Short or long hair: Short
Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: sms-ing
1 hour ago: checking email
4.5 hours ago: gave back rub to my bf
1 month ago: was working i think..
1 year ago: was working my ass off..
Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: my family, my life, my cats, my friends, my bags, my shoes, things around me...
I feel: lack of sleep cuz of sudden appearance of cockroach at 2am last nite!
I hate: kaypo people who has much things to say about other people's affairs..
I hide: when i dont wan to face the truth..
I miss: my mom..
I need: to go and have soup spoon later for early lunch..
Layer TWELVE
Tag 5 people
whoever lor...
1.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment