Ever since i came back, have been overdosed with red wine every day...
As my trainer always tells me, don't drink alcohol too much... but a little bit of wine is ok... :)
I dont like beer.. It just makes me full and go pee all the time. spirits are fine, but only when I want to get drunk and go crazy... :P So i settled down with red wine. Two to three glasses, I am happy and quite rightly drunk :P
Kind of learnt how to taste wine and differentiate the difference in wines.. but to me seriously, it doesnt matter.. wine is wine. as long as it is sauvignon or chardonnay... Just for knowledge sake i know wat is good and expensive wines so when i go dinner with angmohs and stuff I can pretend that i do know :P
i prefer 100 bottles of 20 dollar cheap but good wines than to 2000 dollars Grande bottle..
ahhh... how i wish right now, have a bottle of red wine, with my ipod and a good book lie down on a daybed in Bali... and watch the clouds go by.........
11.27.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wake up ...
wake up....
wake up....
and who knows from far within the clouds...a carebear would pop its head out and say hello to you hehe
Post a Comment