Left San Fran this morning and now I am in Seoul.. Didnt sleep for 12 hours on the flight. Watched all the movies available and some, i watched 3 times.
Now I feel like a zombie.... brain dead... but the first things i do when i came home? Check my work email... damn... this is pathetic.. all i think about is work, work and work.. and of course my cats..
Overall San Fran trip was a blast. Worked hard, meetings whole day, socialise, went out everynight.. Now as an account manager officially, everyone was congratulating me.. and that actually adds pressure... i am so stressed! i have to change my sign off as "Regional Account Manager" now but that title comes with great amount of responsibility.. So I am still refusing to change my sign off... but one good thing? seems like there will be quite alot of travelling to do next year :) Free trips in company expense.. that I like!
Anyway, i will have two nights here in Seoul and head back home... From Wednesday, big meetings.. sigh...!
Seoul weather is not as cold as SF.. SF weather was beautiful... Sunny yet chilly.. Seoul is bit more gloomy..
I miss my cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.19.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment