Clocked 68 working hours for past week.. damn.. why am i working so hard for??
But it was good enough to keep my mind of someone.
Went into a phase where I wanted to call it quits which he ignored the whole idea that made me mad.
And now, i decided to give time and see how it goes and we are going to figure it out. That is my only consolation right now.
Anyway, there are loads of work waiting for me again this coming week, and I am also looking forward to the Mid Year sales.. hehe
Then in two weeks I will be leaving.. for Australia! Yey!! this is purely for play. Last holiday I had was Bali in November, so I really do need a holiday now.. burning out from work, and to get away from all other things on my mind..
Then in July, there might be another trip to SF, if not I will be heading up to Seoul for a short break..
Oh guess what.. my bro and his banana frenz got into a street fight and he is hospitalised... LOL
Right now in the process of "blackmailing" the fella who broke my bro's nose and that fella has to compensate a huge sum since my bro cant work for 3 weeks...
And my brother has such a nice sharp nose lor.... should get compensation for ruining his good looks!
5.14.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"And my brother has such a nice sharp nose lor.... should get compensation for ruining his good looks!"
did someone mention my middle name?
(in case you don't get it my middle name is good looks"
Post a Comment