Maybe bcos now i hf many friends to share the fun with and to enjoy the real life in San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and San Jose..
Worked hard during the weekdays, was clubbing every weekend end up being drunk..
Met new hires from NY office and new hires in SM office, and they are all great people and great fun..
Sad to leave my three fun weeks here and will head back to Singapore in two days.. I really dun wan to go back this time... :)
The weather is even colder than the last time i was here, but i really enjoyed every single day, every single minutes..
I can so live here..
I know my friends and my cats miss me lots in Singapore, so see you guys in 4 days time :)
cheerios..



3 comments:
is that...CURLING???
I wanna play too...
MMMm.... looks like ice hockey...
Yes thats curling.... my whole body ached for three days!
Post a Comment