3.19.2006

I am such a sucker for..

Body lotions..
Singapore is already so humid, but will plaster myself with lotsa body lotion.. I will buy all kinds of brand in all different scents.. Dont ask me why..

Grapefruit juice..
I love it.. I just luuuuuuuurrrrrrve it. The sourness at the beginning and the sweetness at the end.. Perfect when it's a hot day and it just quenches your thirst.. So now i am hooked on grapefruit vodka.. Give it to me anytime..

Sparkling stuff..
Be it make up, hair clip, shoes or accessories.. It needs to be sparklie! the more crystal the better! If it's diamond, 'nuff said!

coffee..
I love coffee.. I need coffee... at least three cups of coffee a day.. The best coffee? mcdonalds coffee! It is so bad, it makes me wake up instantly in the morning and last me for a day! how cool is that! But my must have a day? Coffee Bean tea leaves mocha latte...

Sunglasses..
Especially big ass glasses... I have like 8 pairs.. I will never step out without a pair. Just added another $350 Gucci to my collection..
tada...! Isnt it gorgeous?? :))

5 comments:

JY said...

is there a part 2 for this thread??
cos seem too little leh hehee

purrfectz said...

haha yah... you know me well... more to come :P

The Dopamine Dreamer said...

are you drinkin' grapefruit juice in that pic?

the ideal pic for this post should taken when you're @ kopi bean, holding a bag from body shop, wearing sparkly make-up and your big-ass sunglasses, while drinking grapefruit juice...

adam shah said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

god bless the big-ass sunglasses!!!

PS welcome back.

L. said...

I am always amuse with your logic of best coffee.... it just dun sounds right.