10.25.2005

Finally the sun has set.... and i'm ready for the brand new day..

After much thoughts, i have finally done what I should have done quite some time ago..

I thought i would feel better and enjoy the freedom, however, i am sad! I never thought I would be sad..
Then i start to think, was it a right decision? Am I sure?

But it's time to move on.. It was good three years.. Met lots of nice people who i call them friends other than ex colleagues.. will leave good sets of friends behind, but we are friends after all... I will still see them and go out for a nice mojito.. :)

I have a very good boss, who i respect and who is so good to me.. I hate to do this to him, but this is life isnt it?

Now another chapter of my life is coming to an end, and I have just signed a new chapter... New beginning, new life, new start, new hope..

I shall not look back.. Will only look forward..

I wanted to travel New York with my own expense while in Uni. and I did.
I wanted to move out when I reach 23. and I did.
I wanted to get a first job and give my full first salary to my parents. and I did.
I wanted to give my brother pocket money whenever he needed. and I did.
I wanted to get my driver's license in my 2nd try. and I did.

There are more things in life I would like to achive as I move on.
More chapters will close and more new chapters to be added on..

Thank you Lord Jesus, for loving me so much and always looking out for my path. For giving me courage to move on and leading me to new opened doors..
I am so blessed...

4 comments:

saffyz said...

I'm so happy for you Hena... And on the other hand I'm sad... Cuz you are my closest bud in BLUE, and I'm gonna miss my lunch kaki. Someone who enjoys a good salad for lunch as much as I do... I'm near to tears actually....

L. said...

Humph... How dare you threw the letter? Worse, how dare you threw the letter before informing me ><

Dun friend you anymore.

Make sure you pay back everything you owe before you go, just a sample extract of the list:

1. Long over due, meal for house warming party
2. Long over due, meal for helping you move
3. Not so long, meal for helping out in project
4. Meal for my unquestioned willingness to help in work
5. Meal for your leaving
6. Meal for your would-be trip or should I say tripSSSssss..
(hope it rains everyday whereever u go)
7. Meal for your new phase of life (try not to slack to much)
8. Meal for our great time together
9. Meal for our friendship
10. Meal for everyone who loved you then, now and always will.

Quote: "I shall not look back"
I do not believe this is true, always looked back on the happy and good times, always look forward to more happy and good times, no matter where you are.

Tam-mie said...

i didn't know how to react.. until today..

we used to work & talk everyday;
we used to gossip everyday;
we used to go lunch everday;
& we go shopping, dinner, yoga after work.. ....... ...

n, i am going to miss u..

JY said...

sometimes i do wonder, if you really miss someone that much and that someone you misses does not miss you as much as you miss him/her....is the miss still worth it....

oh well...what am i talking about.......