10.19.2005

Things I noticed while working from home..

I am rarely at home during the afternoons..
Weekdays are because I am working and During the weekends, I am always out.. So only time I stay at home is when is dark at night or early in the mornings.

Since yesterday afternoon about 4ish my left eye began to swell.. I have no idea the reason, maybe is because my contact lens.. Or stress.. Staring at laptop too much with my left eye?! :P

This morning is a bit better, but is red now and very itchy.. So i decided to stay home and work. And I really worked ok! Tot I could cheat and do my course proj but seriously no time to do my personal stuff, other than occasionally spinning my washing machine.. (yah didnt do my launcdry for a week!)


newayz... these are the things I noticed...

1. Polly sleeps whole aftern.. She occasionally gets up to change her sleeping position or to move from one window to another.. But seriously, she sleeeeeeeeeps! And she is so irritated by me disrupting her sleep, she will practically give me that annoying look "why are you here"!

2. Crayon also sleeps but she gets up a bit more often to EAT. She is happy I am home so want to kpoh me, but end up sleeping too..

3. My house is so bright and breezy.. Since I stay on the 2nd flr, I have a big balcony.. And birds come to entertain the cats!

4. When the wind gush into my house and i hear the leaves on the trees brushing each other, i feel like I am in a resort lying beside the pool.. It is just so relaxing..
How I wish I can get wireless access at the poolside too!

5. Time passes real quick

6. The neighbour dog doesnt bark the whole day as I thought previously...

7. carpark is empty. So I could park my car under the shelter

8. heavy rain actually does not wet my balcony door.. Which means, when I leave my clothes to dry outside and it rains, it doesnt really wet my clothes.. So i don't need to rewash them.. :P

I think I should work from home more often.. heehee
and yes, Polly and Crayon is still sleeping..

[updated] at 6:58pm

9. You work longer than 8hours if you work from home.. I started working @ 8.30am and now is going 7pm where most of the people has gone home, I am still struggling with emails...

But I still think I should work from home more often.. heehee

and yes, Polly and Crayon just woke up.. this is about time I get home if I don't OT and they will be waiting for me cos is their meal time.. :P

2 comments:

sins said...

Nice homely feeling working from home. It sounds like a good getaway from office although still working. But then if i can, i rather be those cats, sleeping the days away and waking up to eat only? keke

L. said...

It's always nice to stay at home...
notice small things around you that you do not normally see.

Sometimes, it's amazing how small little things in the world could bring on a smile.