9.08.2005

Ready to Set off.. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

Buckingham Palace Apr'05
After 2 weeks of delaying and thinking and agonizing, have finally bought tix to Paris and booked the hotel...

I never thought I will be going London again after the last trip in April.. But what the heck... since the client is paying for it, might well as just go and do my job and have a break in Paris before my return to this hell..

Since I have visited all the major place in my last visit in London, this time round, i will take my time and go to places that I didnt go.. My fren insists I should go Brick Lane Market at Liverpool on sunday since my favourite notting hill Potobello Market closes on sunday.. And this time, I shall definetely try the scone which she swears by it..

Oh and I will definetely go to the Green Park @ Buckingham Palace.. I was there in Spring which was fabulous.. So now is beginning of Autumn, it will be even more gorgeous.. I will take the pix at the same spot :P
And must buy 2 dozens of Krispy Kreame back from Harrods.. The world best doughnuts!

I am taking Euro rail to Paris. It is so f@#$ing Ex.. 49 pounds for single trip. So return is about 100 pounds.. For goodness sake.. But from Spore to go Paris, it is more expensive, so I shall take this opportunity to go visit and be broke for next two months.

I have planned my itinery in Paris with the help of my dear friends. Going for my LV shopping as soon as I check in, then will visit the Arc Triumphe which is near by. Then I will got to Eiffel Tower to see the night view.. And will have nice dinner with a glass of French wine by the seine river..
Next day, it will be a rush, going to Lourve museum for the famous Monalisa and my favourite Monet paintings.. Then rush down to Nottredam and have a cuppa at the alley which Mich could non-stop talking about.. Then head to Eiffel Tower to see the day view. Want to go versailles, but seems like is too far... Then will visit some flee markets for pure eye-shopping (seriously!).. Not forgetting "parisian watching" at the road side cafe with capuccino and crissont.. I think it will complete my trip.. :)

Now I need to finish my course project.. And pack tomorrow..

Then I am all set to adventure by myself. Paris! Here I come!!

Ps. Saffy and 28D, as usual you guys shall recive my mms from Paris. Wahahaha :P

5 comments:

saffyz said...

must take pix of the A4 size mona lisa pix k... and the pyramid outside louvre... i wanna go paris too..

purrfectz said...

wahaha i will try my best to roam around Paris with my short French.. Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?.. :P

JY said...

bon jour??
:d

saffyz said...

make sure you say that to the right people if u intend to use the phrase... hahaha...

bitchrepublic said...

bricklane where the indian food is suppose to be good cos got alot of ethic locals there, its their getto. AND better book the resturant up in the e-tower, its packed on weekends. and if u r stuck, just tell the paristan : 'par le vu ong lay'?