9.13.2005

In London

Overslept on Saturday and I almost missed my flight..
Thank God, I live 10 minutes away from airport and did a internet check in. I arrived just 40 minutes before the plane took off... heehee
Didn't even hf time to kiss my cats good bye!

Could not sleep through the 13 hour flight.. Watched 5 movies.. But not too bad.. SQ always have new movies!

Took two hours to get out from Heathrow airport.. (Then you realise how efficient Singapore airport is!!)

When I reached the hotel, took a shower and slept.. I didnt suffer jet lag in my previous trip.. But this time round, I am suffering a terrible jet-lag...

Sunday, I went to picadilly circus for breakfast. Walked along Regent Street to Oxford Circus.. I just love this shopping area!
Went to Liverpool in the afternoon to visit Spitafield Market.. And bot a 25 pounds tshirt from this art student.. When I bought it i was thinking is so cheap!! (I was thinking in $ not pounds! which is X3 aaarrrrgh)
Had a good Indian food @ Bricklane.. Then went back to Regent Street, for my favourite Carnaby Market.. :) Too ex to buy anything! But good for eye shopping..

And Yesterday I started working..
Cisco Systems London Office @ Bedfont Lakes is a great place to work.. Have a great view from the canteen.. Last time, the cab driver told me, this area is where the headless horsemen story came about... wonder if it is true? Whether or not, I shall avoid working too late.. in case I bump into this headless horsemen guy.. hmm.. wonder if then Johnny Depp will come and rescue me?! :P
Anyway Cisco is a wonderful company to work for.. If i have a chance I won't mind being employeed full time :P

Training is fun. I got two beautiful girls working together..
One from Ukraine and the other, German. Last time were 4 guys. German, French, Italian and Spanish.. Great that I work with all different European countries.. And they are all nice.
And get this.. Even I am much older than them.. I look much younger!! haha
They commented that Asian girls always look so young. :P Maybe is just me who look younger than my age! WAHAHAHA (comparing with the other 78s in the office.. Saffy! don't say a word!!!)

3 more days to head for Paris.... Can't wait!

4 comments:

JY said...

thought u prefer to be a tai tai anyway :P

saffyz said...

Hihi.. Great that this London trip started well... Good shopping and pretty trainees.. :D
Eh.... Hmmm... I've got no comments on the 2nd last paragraph of your post... :P

JY said...

aiyah....somethings do not need to say out we know lah...
just like we know what is fact and what is fiction hor...haaahhhaa

do not come back with a long nose hor...:P

L. said...

I think they meant ASIAN gals in general..... (- -|||)