
Paris is extremely beautiful.
Reached about 12 noon on Saturday.. Since most of the shops closes on Sunday, first thing I did was go shopping! Went to Louis Vuitton, which is about 20% cheaper than SG. will definetely shop for LV bags in future in Paris.. :)
Took a stroll along Champs-Elysees, which is a stretch from Arc de Triomphe... It is autumn in Paris, so it is all golden brown along champs-elysees.
The weather is much cooler than London and it has lots of sun unlike London..
Everywhere you go it has history. I loved Montmartre. It is highest point in paris. It has great view and fantastic cafes. It is so picturesque.
Paris is easy to get around. i felt more safer in Paris than in London.
Frenchmen are so well-mannered! They are very helpful and charming. Feels good to be a gal in Paris. :)

Sunday I went to Lourve.. I was overwhelmed when I saw the original art works.. Renoir, Ruben and not forgetting Davinci.. Yes i saw the Monalisa.. I still don't understand why it's so famous!
Parisians love to sit by the roadside cafe and drink coffee looking at passerbys.. That is what I like to do :) Now I know why all the shops are closed on Sunday. because they spend whole sunday sitting at the cafe! :P
I enjoyed Paris. The city is so different from other cities I have been to so far..
But I prefer London. For me, Paris is nice city to visit, but not to live in.. No wonder London beat Paris to host the Olympics!
I will upload the pix soon... :)
8 comments:
how soon ahhhh??
need help to find the drivers for your digital camera or not kekkeke...
are you showing your pixs to a group of giraffes(wait till neck long)??
oooiiii I will upload lah... over the weekend..... i will upload the TW pix also..... :P
i shall see about that huh....
Mmm... Today is Sunday of the 25th Sept ready. I am stil waiting for the photos....
Btw, Welcome back to Singapore. Welcome back to THE read world :)
AND not forgeting, very important... Thanks for all the loving things you gals did on Thursday and Friday. ^^
she never mention which weekend she will upload the pix..
i bet to my last dollar in my wallet that she has yet to upload...
aiyah.... i dunno how to download pix from the camera leh....
*speechless*
Seriously it doesnt work. I connected then i saw the pix, but it doesnt get downloaded.. I need the canon software.. Does anyone have one??? I cant find my CD!
Post a Comment