7.10.2009

Another new milestone

After 9 months stint in advertising/digital i decided it is time for another new milestone.

I missed being in a bigger company to get exposure and to get to know more people. And i did.

Work wise.. it is just work. :/

But people I met.. Oh my... it's been up and down. Most of them are incredible individuals.. Handful are the worst of worst you could ever imagine they existed.

They sent me off with such affection, for past week i had doubts if i had made the right decision to leave. The team has been so great. We were never this close before. We bonded so well which made the worst bearable.

And the emails I received from the local agencies.. I almost choked with tears.

End of the day, I know I did a great job left with a good name to them, I am glad i inspired them, I am happy they appreciate me, I am overjoyed that I made some great friends which will last long time to come.

So here I come, my tai-tai hood..! (really wonder how long I can tahan this though..?!)

Well I am starting off with Ferragamo sales tomorrow, followed by monday a hair cut, massage and a facial. I truly deserve this after the 9 months of hardwork.

2 comments:

L. said...

We always have the "is-this-right" feeling just before we leave (or the coy really sucks). You are making your dream come true! Good for you! All the best, now you have more time, let catch up haha.

michy said...

So how is the tai tai life? Bored already? You need another tai tai to accompany haha I want to volunteer for the job.